Whose are the little beds

.



WHOSE ARE THE LITTLE BEDS
SIZE: 14,5 in. x 11 in. - 37 x 28 cm
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD RKB FATPAD 300g/m² (140lb) ROUGH
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors COBALT BLUE, CHINACRIDONE VIOLET+
COLORS OF THE MONTH: DALER ROWNEY - BISMUTH YELLOW
+ WINSOR  & NEWTON WINSOR GREEN

2017 © ISABELLA KRAMER





Whose are the little beds, I asked
Which in the valleys lie?
Some shook their heads, and others smiled --
And no one made reply.

Perhaps they did not hear, I said,
I will inquire again --
Whose are the beds -- the tiny beds
So thick upon the plain?

'Tis Daisy, in the shortest --
A little further on --
Nearest the door -- to wake the Ist --
Little Leontoden.


...


Emily Dickson





find me on INSTAGRAM






.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.